An inventory of quasi-noteworthy Portland-focused Internet mentions from the past handful of days.
Top 7 lines from Greater Portland Missed Connections:
- I was wearing a black and green polo bought a 4 inch memory foam topper that you had me lift out of the cart for you to scan. LINK
- You turned into :( LINK
- It’s the weirdest, most intense one-sided chemistry I’ve ever had the misfortune of bumbling my way through. LINK
- Please include the color of the socks you were wearing, to avoid any confusion. LINK
- YOU WERE SEXY AND WORE A WIG I FOUND MYSELF SEXUALLY ATTRACTED TO YOU AND WISH I COULD TURN BACK TIME SO THAT I COULD HAVE SAID SOMETHING TO YOU BUT I GUESS IF I COULD TURN BACK TIME I WOULD ALSO KILL HITLER OR SOMETHING BUT ALSO TALK TO YOU. LINK
- I hope we find ourselves running away tonight. Run with me stallion. Let me jump on your back and ride you down. Down boy. Down. LINK
- Y wud i want ne1 else? LINK
Top 5 Instagram photos tagged #PortlandMaine:
Best video of a Portland recording artist doing his thing:
Our friends at Hilly Town write: “Local powerpop superstar Kurt Baker joined the growing list of Maine musicians to hit up Serious Business in NYC to film a studio session for BreakThruRadio. Watch it here!
Best Tweet from [Glee's] Chris Colfer’s parents:
Best Tumblr review of last week’s Fun. show:
“I went to go and see Fun. on Thursday in Portland Maine And boy was it an experience. Halfway through the concert Nate some very moving things about Yes on 1 and Equality Maine, and besides which their performance was just incredible.”
Blast-from-the-past YouTube video of the week:
Vampire Lezbos play The Skinny in 2000.