I had my first real Twitter meltdown last night. Those who know me well won’t be surprised to learn that it was about Full House, which is rumored to be making a comeback ala Girl Meets World. Said meltdown was fueled by rum, poutine from Nosh, and ice cream. It wasn’t pretty.
- Did Joey Gladstone never have a long-term girlfriend because regular Full House viewers would obvi resent being forced into imagining him having sex?
- Also, Joey gave DJ a car for her 16th birthday? On the salary of a struggling comic from San Francisco? Come on now.
- I wonder what was in DJ Tanner’s dowry chest.
- Teddy was way more tolerable than that “Boys have a penis, girls have a vagina” Pet Sematary asshole.
- Oh, you play drums in the Mike Love led Beach Boys? Color me unimpressed, Katsopolis.
- Your Aladdin voice might hold some water with Deej, Steve, but it don’t mean shit to me.
- RIP Pam Tanner
- Kimmy Gibbler is a Dumb, Smelly-Footed Idiot and Other Perspectives that Prove That the Tanners & Company Are Total Fucking Bullies
- So I guess the Tanner Family lives in that one neighborhood in San Francisco where gay people and/or sex don’t exist.
- Lori Loughlin.
- WAIT. Jodie Sweetin has been married THREE TIMES?
- So basically only Comet’s hair style holds up in 2013.
- Remember when Uncle Jesse realized he was a family man / total [wimp] when he couldn’t ride his motorcycle on the ledge? That’s me always.
- I would have been on meth too, Jodie.
- Very Special Episode of Full House That Is Basically Just a Commercial For Disneyland